Magna Tiles Clear 100 Piece Set
Magna Tiles Clear 100 Piece Set was published at May 29, 2017 at 5:31 pm. This article is posted under the Tile category. Magna Tiles Clear 100 Piece Set is tagged with Magna Tiles Clear 100 Piece Set, Magna, Tiles, Clear, 100, Piece, Set..
MagnaMag•na (mag′nə),USA pronunciation n.
- a town in N Utah. 13,138.
Tilestile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Clearclear (klēr),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v., n.
- free from darkness, obscurity, or cloudiness;
light: a clear day.
pellucid: clear water.
- without discoloration, defect, or blemish: a clear complexion; a clear pane of glass.
- of a pure, even color: a clear yellow.
- easily seen;
sharply defined: a clear outline.
- distinctly perceptible to the ear;
easily heard: a clear sound.
- free from hoarse, harsh, or rasping qualities: a clear voice; clear as a bell.
- easily understood;
without ambiguity: clear, concise answers.
- entirely comprehensible;
completely understood: The ultimate causes of inflation may never be clear.
plain: a clear case of misbehavior.
- free from confusion, uncertainty, or doubt: clear thinking.
- perceiving or discerning distinctly: a clear mind.
certain: He was not clear on the first point that she made but agreed with the others.
- free from anything that would disturb or blame: a clear conscience.
- free from suspicion of guilt or complicity: She was entirely clear of the crime until one of her accomplices turned informer.
untroubled: a clear brow.
- free from obstructions or obstacles;
open: a clear view; a clear path.
- free from entanglement or contact: He kept clear of her after the argument. She managed to keep her dress clear of the mud.
- without limitation or qualification;
absolute: a clear victory.
- free from obligation, liability, or debt: After twenty years, our house is clear of the mortgage. Municipal bonds were returning as much as 9 percent, clear of taxes.
- without deduction or diminution: a clear $1000 after taxes.
- freed or emptied of contents, cargo, etc.
- (of tree trunks or timber) free from branches, knots, or other protruding or rough parts: The trunk was clear for 20 feet above the ground.
- (of an l- sound) having front-vowel resonance;
situated before a vowel in the same syllable. Cf. dark (def. 16a).
- (of a speech sound) produced without frication or aspiration.
- (in cryptography) not coded or enciphered. Cf. plaintext.
shining: a clear flame.
- in a clear or distinct manner;
- so as not to be in contact with or near;
away (often fol. by of ): Stand clear of the closing doors.
clean: to cut a piece clear off; to climb clear to the top; to run clear off the road.
- to remove people or objects from (usually fol. by of ): to clear a courtroom of photographers; to clear the table of dishes.
- to remove (people or objects) (usually fol. by from): to clear the photographers from the courtroom; to clear the dishes from the table.
- to make clear, transparent, or pellucid;
free from cloudiness or impurities: to clear a liquid by means of a filter.
- to make free of confusion, doubt, or uncertainty: He spoke to his supervisor to clear his mind about their working relationship.
- to make understandable or lucid;
free from ambiguity or obscurity: She rephrased the report in order to clear the essential points.
- to make (a path, road, etc.) by removing any obstruction: He had to cut away the underbrush to clear a path.
- to eat all the food on: to clear one's plate.
- to relieve (the throat) of some obstruction, as phlegm, by forcing air through the larynx, usually producing a rasping sound.
- to make a similar rasping noise in (the throat), as to express disapproval or to attract attention.
- to remove from (the brow) any traces of tension or anxiety, as folds or wrinkles.
- to free of anything defamatory or discrediting: to clear one's name.
- to free from suspicion, accusation, or imputation of guilt;
prove or declare innocent: The jury cleared the defendant of the charge.
- to remove instructions or data from (a computer, calculator, etc.).
- to pass by or over without contact or entanglement: The ship cleared the reef. The fisherman cleared his line.
- to pass through or away from: The ship cleared the harbor. The bill cleared the Senate.
- to pass (checks or other commercial paper) through a clearinghouse.
- (of mail, telephone calls, etc.) to process, handle, reroute, etc.: The dispatcher clears hundreds of items each day.
- to free from debt: Just a few dollars more would clear him. The widow had to borrow money to clear her husband's estate.
- to gain as clear profit: to clear $1000 in a transaction.
- to pay (a debt) in full.
- to receive authorization before taking action on: You'll have to clear your plan with headquarters.
- to give clearance to;
authorize: The chairperson has to clear our speeches before the meeting.
- to authorize (a person, agency, etc.) to use classified information, documents, etc.: He has finally been cleared for highly classified information.
- to remove trees, buildings, or other obstructions from (land), as for farming or construction.
- to free (a ship, cargo, etc.) from legal detention at a port by satisfying customs and other requirements.
- to try or otherwise dispose of (the cases awaiting court action): to clear the docket.
- (of a commodity) to buy up or sell out the existing supply of.
- [Skin Diving.]to drain or expel unwanted water in: to clear a snorkel by sharp exhalations; to clear a regulator and face mask while underwater.
- [Bridge.]to establish one or more winning cards in (a given suit) by leading the suit until all the outstanding cards have been drawn: He cleared the heart suit before attacking spades.
- to become clear.
- to exchange checks and bills, and settle balances, as in a clearinghouse.
- to become free from doubt, anxiety, misunderstanding, etc.: His mind cleared when he heard the truth.
- to pass an authority for review, approval, etc.: The bill must clear through the assembly before it becomes legal.
- to remove dishes, food, etc., from a table following a meal: Is it my turn to clear?
- to remove previously inserted instructions or data from a computer, calculator, typewriter, or the like.
- to comply with customs and other requirements legally imposed on entering or leaving a port (often fol. by in or out).
- to leave port after having complied with such requirements.
- (of a commodity for sale) to sell out;
become bought out: Wheat cleared rapidly.
- clear away or off:
- to remove in order to make room.
- to leave;
escape: We were warned to clear off before the floods came.
- to disappear;
vanish: When the smoke cleared away, we saw that the house was in ruins.
- clear out:
- to remove the contents of: Clear out the closet.
- to remove;
take away: Clear out your clothes from the closet.
- to go away, esp. quickly or abruptly.
- to drive or force out: The police cleared out the pickets by force.
- clear up:
- to make clear;
- to put in order;
- to become better or brighter, as the weather.
- a clear or unobstructed space.
- a piece of clear lumber.
- in the clear:
- absolved of blame or guilt;
free: He was suspected of the theft, but evidence put him in the clear.
- See en clair.
Piecepiece (pēs),USA pronunciation n., v., pieced, piec•ing.
- a separate or limited portion or quantity of something: a piece of land; a piece of chocolate.
- a quantity of some substance or material forming a single mass or body: a nice piece of lumber.
- a more or less definite portion or quantity of a whole: to cut a blueberry pie into six pieces.
- a particular length, as of certain goods prepared for the market: cloth sold by the piece.
- an amount of work forming a single job: to be paid by the piece and not by the hour.
- an example of workmanship, esp. of artistic production, as a picture or a statue: The museum has some interesting pieces by Picasso.
- a literary composition, usually short, in prose or verse.
- a literary selection for recitation: Each child had a chance to recite a piece.
- a musical composition.
- one of the parts that, when assembled, form a whole: the pieces of a clock.
- an individual article of a set or collection: a set of dishes containing 100 pieces.
- one of the figures, disks, blocks, or the like, of wood, ivory, or other material, used in playing, as on a board or table.
- (in chess) a superior man, as distinguished from a pawn: to take a rook, a bishop, and other pieces.
- a token, charm, or amulet: a good-luck piece.
- an individual thing of a particular class or kind: a piece of furniture; a piece of drawing paper.
- an example, specimen, or instance of something: a fine piece of workmanship.
- one of the parts into which a thing is destructively divided or broken;
a part, fragment, or shred: to tear a letter into pieces.
- a soldier's rifle, pistol, etc.
- a cannon or other unit of ordnance: field piece.
- a coin: a five-cent piece.
- [Midland and Southern U.S.]a distance: I'm going down the road a piece.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]a snack.
- Also called piece′ of ass′. Slang (vulgar).
- a person considered as a partner in coitus.
- give someone a piece of one's mind. See mind (def. 20).
- go to pieces:
- to break into fragments.
- to lose control of oneself;
become emotionally or physically upset: When he flunked out of medical school he went to pieces.
- of a piece, of the same kind;
consistent. Also, of one piece.
- piece of the action. See action (def. 22).
- speak one's piece, to express one's opinion;
reveal one's thoughts upon a subject: I decided to speak my piece whether they liked it or not.
- to mend (a garment, article, etc.) by adding, joining, or applying a piece or pieces;
- to complete, enlarge, or extend by an added piece or something additional (often fol. by out): to piece out a library with new books.
- to make by or as if by joining pieces (often fol. by together): to piece a quilt; to piece together a musical program.
- to join together, as pieces or parts: to piece together the fragments of a broken dish.
- to join as a piece or addition to something: to piece new wire into the cable.
- to assemble into a meaningful whole by combining available facts, information, details, etc.: He pieced the story together after a lot of effort.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]to eat small portions of food between meals;
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to place in a particular position or posture: Set the baby on his feet.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to put into some condition: to set a house on fire.
- to put or apply: to set fire to a house.
- to put in the proper position: to set a chair back on its feet.
- to put in the proper or desired order or condition for use: to set a trap.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to place (the hair, esp. when wet) on rollers, in clips, or the like, so that the hair will assume a particular style.
- to put (a price or value) upon something: He set $7500 as the right amount for the car. The teacher sets a high value on neatness.
- to fix the value of at a certain amount or rate;
value: He set the car at $500. She sets neatness at a high value.
- to post, station, or appoint for the purpose of performing some duty: to set spies on a person.
- to determine or fix definitely: to set a time limit.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to cause to pass into a given state or condition: to set one's mind at rest; to set a prisoner free.
- to direct or settle resolutely or wishfully: to set one's mind to a task.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- to prescribe or assign, as a task.
- to adjust (a mechanism) so as to control its performance.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to adjust (a timer, alarm of a clock, etc.) so as to sound when desired: He set the alarm for seven o'clock.
- to fix or mount (a gem or the like) in a frame or setting.
- to ornament or stud with gems or the like: a bracelet set with pearls.
- to cause to sit;
seat: to set a child in a highchair.
- to put (a hen) on eggs to hatch them.
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to place or plant firmly: to set a flagpole in concrete.
- to put into a fixed, rigid, or settled state, as the face, muscles, etc.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to tighten (often fol. by up): to set nuts well up.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to put (a broken or dislocated bone) back in position.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of (game) by standing stiffly and pointing with the muzzle.
- to fit, as words to music.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to arrange (music) for certain voices or instruments.
- to arrange the scenery, properties, lights, etc., on (a stage) for an act or scene.
- to prepare (a scene) for dramatic performance.
- to spread and secure (a sail) so as to catch the wind.
- to arrange (type) in the order required for printing.
- to put together types corresponding to (copy);
compose in type: to set an article.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to cause (glue, mortar, or the like) to become fixed or hard.
- to urge, goad, or encourage to attack: to set the hounds on a trespasser.
- [Bridge.]to cause (the opposing partnership or their contract) to fall short: We set them two tricks at four spades. Only perfect defense could set four spades.
- to affix or apply, as by stamping: The king set his seal to the decree.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- to sharpen or put a keen edge on (a blade, knife, razor, etc.) by honing or grinding.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- [Carpentry.]to sink (a nail head) with a nail set.
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to decline;
- to assume a fixed or rigid state, as the countenance or the muscles.
- (of the hair) to be placed temporarily on rollers, in clips, or the like, in order to assume a particular style: Long hair sets more easily than short hair.
- to become firm, solid, or permanent, as mortar, glue, cement, or a dye, due to drying or physical or chemical change.
- to sit on eggs to hatch them, as a hen.
- to hang or fit, as clothes.
- to begin to move;
start (usually fol. by forth, out, off, etc.).
- (of a flower's ovary) to develop into a fruit.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to have a certain direction or course, as a wind, current, or the like.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- (of type) to occupy a certain width: This copy sets to forty picas.
- [Nonstandard.]sit: Come in and set a spell.
- set about:
- to begin on;
- to undertake;
- to assault;
- set against:
- to cause to be hostile or antagonistic.
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- set apart:
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to cause to be noticed;
distinguish: Her bright red hair sets her apart from her sisters.
- set aside:
- to put to one side;
reserve: The clerk set aside the silver brooch for me.
- to dismiss from the mind;
- to prevail over;
annul: to set aside a verdict.
- set back:
- to hinder;
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to reduce to a lower setting: Set back the thermostat before you go to bed.
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- set down:
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- to consider;
estimate: to set someone down as a fool.
- to attribute;
ascribe: to set a failure down to bad planning.
- to put in a position of rest on a level surface.
- to humble or humiliate.
- to land an airplane: We set down in a heavy fog.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- set forth:
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to begin a journey;
start: Columbus set forth with three small ships.
- set forward, to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show a later time: When your plane lands in New York, set your watch forward two hours.
- set in:
- to begin to prevail;
arrive: Darkness set in.
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- set off:
- to cause to become ignited or to explode.
- to begin;
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- to begin a journey or trip;
- set on:
- Also, set upon. to attack or cause to attack: to set one's dog on a stranger.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- set out:
- to begin a journey or course: to set out for home.
- to undertake;
attempt: He set out to prove his point.
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- to define;
describe: to set out one's arguments.
- to plant: to set out petunias and pansies.
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- set store by. See store (def. 9).
- set to:
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to begin to fight;
- set up:
- to put upright;
- to put into a high or powerful position.
- to construct;
- to be assembled or made ready for use: exercise equipment that sets up in a jiffy.
- to inaugurate;
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- to stimulate;
- to propound;
- to bring about;
- to become firm or hard, as a glue or cement: a paint that sets up within five minutes.
- to lead or lure into a dangerous, detrimental, or embarrassing situation, as by deceitful prearrangement or connivance.
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- to arrange the murder or execution of: His partner set him up with the mob.
- [Bridge.]to establish (a suit): to set up spades.
- the act or state of setting or the state of being set.
- a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
- a collection, each member of which is adapted for a special use in a particular operation: a set of golf clubs; a set of carving knives.
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- a series of volumes by one author, about one subject, etc.
- a number, company, or group of persons associated by common interests, occupations, conventions, or status: a set of murderous thieves; the smart set.
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- fixed direction, bent, or inclination: The set of his mind was obvious.
- bearing or carriage: the set of one's shoulders.
- the assumption of a fixed, rigid, or hard state, as by mortar or glue.
- the arrangement of the hair in a particular style: How much does the beauty parlor charge for a shampoo and set?
- a plate for holding a tool or die.
- an apparatus for receiving radio or television programs;
- [Philately.]a group of stamps that form a complete series.
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- a construction representing a place or scene in which the action takes place in a stage, motion-picture, or television production.
- the bending out of the points of alternate teeth of a saw in opposite directions.
- a permanent deformation or displacement of an object or part.
- a tool for giving a certain form to something, as a saw tooth.
- a chisel having a wide blade for dividing bricks.
- [Hort.]a young plant, or a slip, tuber, or the like, suitable for planting.
- the number of couples required to execute a quadrille or the like.
- a series of movements or figures that make up a quadrille or the like.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- [Bridge.]a failure to take the number of tricks specified by one's contract: Our being vulnerable made the set even more costly.
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- the form or arrangement of the sails, spars, etc., of a vessel.
- suit (def. 12).
- [Psychol.]a temporary state of an organism characterized by a readiness to respond to certain stimuli in a specific way.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- [Carpentry.]See nail set.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- the width of a body of type.
- sett (def. 3).
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
fixed: The hall holds a set number of people.
- deliberately composed;
customary: set phrases.
rigid: a set smile.
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
- completely prepared;
ready: Is everyone set?
- all set, in readiness;
prepared: They were at the starting line and all set to begin.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
This article of Magna Tiles Clear 100 Piece Set have 10 images it's including Albee Baby, Large View ., Brand New Toy Collections: Magna-Tiles? Clear Colors 100 Piece Set ., Albee Baby, Magna Tiles 100 Piece Clear Set - Little Citizens Boutique - 4, Albee Baby, Magna Tiles Clear Colours 100 Piece | KidzInc Australia | Online Educational Toy Store, Amazon.com: Magna-Tiles Clear Colors 100 Piece Set: Industrial & Scientific, Amazon.com: Magna-Tiles® Clear Colors 100 Piece Set: Toys &, Magna-Tiles® Clear Colors 74 Piece Set. Following are the photos:
Picking a Magna Tiles Clear 100 Piece Set can't be haphazard. The home white color requires a particular style for the interior. This of course's exclusive layout must be performed to make the house's effect white. As the house that is white itself has limitations on the part of the area.
As for the bedlinen and negative cover themselves may use other colors for example gold, white, red as well as a mix of many shades. You do not need to choose a bed of color that is white that will be centered by white coloring.
One important thing todo while in the layout of the home by picking basic mattress of white shade according to the idea itself, white. With bedrooms are constrained in size is going to be felt more relieved. Not only that, the correct layout is likely to make the area more wonderful, tidy and luxurious.
Magna Tiles Clear 100 Piece Set is usually done to make an atmosphere of elegance and calm. But there's no damage so that the place look better should you select tinted mattress. Like, only a darkish shade, black and blue Tosca. Every one of these hues look classy and stunning. Along with can be placed on his cot's use.